Sunday, December 12, 2010

Morph A Male Into A Female Software

di tutto e di più

buon lunedì amiche mie..com'è il tempo da voi?qui da me fa un freddo!!!e piove..e tira vento..direi finally it's winter .. although I love the heat ... Today I want to see some things start .. run .. last Christmas embroidery from the book Christmas bbd, packaged bearing has become a decoration for the 'tree house my
and about some of the corners of my tree here .. you will notice that it is more concentrated at the top .. I'm trying without success to protect it from Adelaide
and then I wanted to show the last packed heart of hearts for rescuing Stefania which is playing at the end .. I must say that it was a great adventure and I hope it will be also organized the new sal from her ..

all hearts together
packed one by one
to arrive at a package that is one big party Friday and that I hope will make happy my combination
and last but not least I want you to see my two beautiful creations with patterns ..
this splendid bearing made him a freebie this year Dori



















this panel instead carried it out with a freebie last year lesley

0 comments:

Post a Comment