Sunday, December 26, 2010

Wedding Card Phrase For Marriage



hello dear friends .. how did you spend the Christmas holidays? belonging that I'm fine .. I ate all the time. . ihihih .. my kids have so much fun this matter and their happiness ... .. now I have some things to show you ... start by sharing a Christmas where I was paired with a Connie dear friend for whom I thought this little decoration for the tree with a free dating prairie schooler
to which I added a piece of cloth a small springs and shoes made with felt
while I have received from my countrymen, as well as Terry affectionate friend .. look at how wonderful he thought for me

and was not limited only to embroidery .. in paccehhto c'erno candles and a star Wood .. thank you Terry .. I love your gift
.. now let the gifts I received this cuddle dalla meravigliosa Milena di briciole e biscotti..un cuore che ho appeso all'albero e una bellissima agendina telefonica..grazie mille la tua creazione è adorabile.
 questa coccola è da parte di Angela tenera amica che ha creato per me all'uncinetto delle cose davvero meravigliose...ammirate voi stessi..Angela hai coccolato il mio cuore con tutto questo rosso...grazieee
 poi ho ricevuto una cartolina di auguri da Cris che ringrazio moltissimo
 e anche Melina ha creato questa cartolina per farmi gli auguri..non è bellissima...grazie di cuore.. 
now move to this lovely creation is free .. Bea .. thanks for choosing my scheme
bearing I would say this is simply beautiful ... good Gabry gabry!
and I'm done with this .... I think this is the last post for this year .. I want to thank the friends I made in company with their comments this year .. or smeplicemente with their views ... I want to thank all those who have embroidered my free .. those who have purchased my patterns .. those who have spoiled my heart with the email ... I want to wish all of you characterized by a wonderful 2011 .. serenity health and creativity .... I love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment