Thursday, December 16, 2010

Women Seeing Men With Erections

thought to Annam and much much more thought

to my dear beloved Anna and I stitched a pattern taken from a prairie schooler JCS too and I sewed as a kind of Christmas tree
I added even more and I'm glad that I have enjoyed all other packets to be sent, but as you will see in the last three days has done nothing but snow I can not go in the mail ..
this is the evening of December 15 ... it started snowing more or less from 12 but it took him a while to attack
16 am from the countryside my balcony looked like this but it was sunny
and this morning I woke up this way! but after a Oretta stopped and the sun is coming out .. emily is happy .. the first thing I said this morning, but today we go to kindergarten? baby mama
and then I wanted to show some of my Free embroidered qusto .. .. Laura is not she lovely?
this beautiful cushion is Grace M. .. I find it wonderful
Gabry ... and this is very nice .. and is already achieving embroidering another my scheme.
thank these friends for me .. favorite is always a source of pride when I see your work .. that means I'm doing something good the
last but not least I want to show you a present I received from a friend Paola tralallina calendar .. I've already hung by the fireplace ... so much for the sweet thought ..
with this greeting you wishing you good weekend ... hoping it does not get too cold ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment