Monday, January 3, 2011

Stomach Growth During 2nd Pregnancy

you start with a post last year lhn

Start pouring and what else should I ask myself .. my passion for lhn is endless ... I would have gone well with the holidays? You ate? You have fun? A lot and I did the usual good I'll keep those intentions ..?
see as I said I'll show you a piece of embroidery which are very much in love .. I'll also soon see what I did
I used mushrooms lugana
beautiful yarns and soybeans from the board recommended
then I'll see what I made for a Christmas trading in the group of tralalline ricevevrò also ... when I'll show you .. I got a free prairie schooler and stitched on Aida Rosa matched my green .. liked it a lot and I'm happy
and then here is a beautiful decoration of lericaminedelgiovedì Manuela has made one of my free

0 comments:

Post a Comment