Thursday, March 3, 2011

4 Tablespoons Of Sesame Seeds In Grams

your work at the home of Julia

Good morning, and 'a pleasure to be a guest in the blog of Julia and
I know Laura, I live near Trieste, I'm married and have three daughters ... this and 'my blog
am fascinated by this self-taught creative world ..
where an idea takes shape through the various materials we choose to use for
I started with cross stitch, my passion, which unfortunately I spend very little time .. but be aware that nn has nothing to do with your wonders ....
now I dedicate body and soul to creative sewing ... I have a feeling nn indifferent with fabrics and sewing machine.

This is me ... .. with the little Beatrice and 'in my womb "marsutai"
cross between a kangaroo and mei tai .... has been a huge hit to my pride. .. just yesterday at the fair in Vicenza skillfully "more than anyone recognized me for my own creation ...

I love the rabbits .... Nn
but only ...





play with the fabric and create necklaces ...


Angels-style Nordic
....

... Inspired by talented Tone Finnangher, mother of Matilda, and 'angel did this completely designed by me ....



many styles ... I love the shabby ....




The country


Il vintage ,lo stile francese...ed inglese...



...insomma amo tutto cio' che e' bello..particolare e personale..
tutto cio' che e' fatto a mano...
perche' per quanto semplice sia ha un'anima..che solo noi con la nostra passione sappiamo dare e trasmettere
Se vi piacciono le mie creazioni nel mio blog potrete trovare diversi free e tutorial..cose molto semplici adatti a tutti...

Dal mese di dicembre,dopo aver vinto "il premio speciale della redazione di milleidee"con la renna super star   collaboro con la rivista ,quindi ad ogni uscita mi troverete ...
Ma nn solo giornale stampato..ho il piacere di partecipare alla rivista free on line"country dreams"...
Lo so sono prezzemolina...ma io per natura, sono una che se crede in qualcosa, si butta...!!!!
E'  LA MIA FILOSOFIA DI VITA...!!!
Se vi piace questa ghirlanda cliccate  qua  per poter scaricare gratuitamente il cartamodello
Grazie a all of you that I've read .. thanks to the hostess that I hosted ...
We wish you a happy and peaceful weekend full of creativity '!
Laura countrystyle

0 comments:

Post a Comment