Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hyderabad Gays Yahoo Address

"My cocotte" the winner is ??????? Cherry Cheesecake



And here we are we, it's time to declare the winner of my contest recipe "My cocotte" in collaboration with Le Creuset !

But first I want to thank very warmly all, one by one because if this contest in a single month went so well I owe it all to you, your participation and support to you that every time I do not ever disappoint, you you posted 200 recipes full of creativity and taste, Thank you so much, I wanted to reward all but still I can not promise you will realize a PDF in the shortest time possible!

E 'was hard to choose the winning recipe for me and for my judge Ramona because each recipe had a special touch but eventually a decision was taken and what impressed us most is the recipe Terry (Crumpets & Co), or shrimp in casserole with cream of avocado.

Thank you so much for the recipe for winning the contest and Terry know that you're among those for whom they are most fond of and the decision fell on you in full agreement with Ramona so talented!

Here's my reasoning of the court for which you chose your recipe: '''It was love at first sight. Prawns and avocado, a combination of unusual but absolutely fascinating. Perfect presentation in the casserole dish that has been conquered me. "

Terry, just send me the address you have 2 minutes to get to your house the brand-new Le Creuset casserole!

thanks at this point is a must for Le Creuset in the person of Luke who believed in this project soon and maybe in the future can we expect new initiatives, so perdetemi of view!! !

0 comments:

Post a Comment