Friday, January 28, 2011

Bluetooth Earphone On Airplane

Pappardelle with ragout of venison

PAPPA2


Non ci sono molti primi piatti nel mio blog, del resto il blog si chiama Dolci a gogo quindi la mia passione primaria in cucina è espressa tutta nel titolo però when I try a dish that strikes me I like to welcome you all and also propose a Neapolitan ragu pappardelle eat the deer is really a big news! The opportunity to try this product I have to nurture the site where you will find selected products in our entire Italian territory and of high quality as the sauce I try I mentioned that I won with its intense flavor but at the same time delicious and tasty. I am not here to explain how to prepare the dish because you can simply cook the pasta, reheat the sauce in a pan and pour the pasta and skip the whole with a good handful of parmesan cheese and the dish is ready .. easy right?

Ps I remind you of my contest, I recommend not missing, the post is on the right column recipes posted there, look there!
have any questions please contact me via email @ virgilio.it did.imma
or on Facebook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment