Monday, January 24, 2011

Play Cubefield Hacked Version

sal colors: red for me

finally I connect I finally managed to assemble my embroidery sal of the colors in January .. the pattern is my own creation I made a pinkeep .. I used flax yarn dmc and ancient weaving Chieri dyed in tea .. if anyone interested in the scheme costs only a euro ...
first floor before assembly
my kitten is free of well .. it was immediately accepted the Gabry has been embroidered for her child .. a wonderful creation Gabry .. thanks!
but even Donald has been less time in very few embroidered kitty for its delicious bag .. thanks Dona is a sweet job.
greet you with this .. cleaning the house waiting for me and Adelaide also wants her attention ... I hope soon to get me a ride in your houses ... a good creative week

0 comments:

Post a Comment