Sunday, February 27, 2011

Boat Power Stearing Problem

recipes Memory: Romanian meatballs

polepttine I chose to prepare this recipe as before the memory because it reminds me of the land where I was born and I can never erase from my heart even if the roots are not far away last time ever at home
mine when I was little I used the pork to make meatballs and mashed potatoes .... .. .. garlic parsley eggs and breadcrumbs and then frying them and they did some party .. it looks almost the same but the taste ... that I have not found .
I want to thank Patrick for the wonderful prize and also all the friends that I have thought about giving me awards ... unfortunately I broke the chain because it does not result ever .. for the simple reason that I will not choose a friend rather than another and if he makes it available to all no one ever picks it .. so thank you very much my friends and I hope not to offend my decision

0 comments:

Post a Comment