Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Denise Milani Fake Celebrity

culinary offerings, those around us?

few days ago I cooked a dish that took me back in time and since my head is often a source of ideas as my husband says I have thought about an initiative that takes me away from the embroidery but is also one of my passions: cooking
I tell all my idea ... last Monday of the month you post a recipe on her blog that is part of our past .. that reminds us when we prepare an event, those who have taught ... we have to post the photos, the recipe and what or who we remember the recipe choice .. I thought so five recipes for a period of five months from February .. the only rule that I would apply is that at least the participants commented on the post with the recipe and then leave the comment here so that I can tracing your blog and make a group so that all have an eye on your angle and then comment at the time of the post and post if you like the logo ... I'm waiting as always, there is nothing difficult , there is no exchange are both welcome beginners like me is the most experienced cuochine .. it only creates a recipe per month, telling it and why not a little by telling us about it and post it on the last Monday of the month from February ... if you have any doubt are available soon ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment