Thursday, February 17, 2011

How To Get Omeprazole Out The System

Tea Time: brownie cheesecake for Mr. But!

SDC12726te1group

SDC12705te2


"I want something sweet, maybe but not a chocolate cake but more of something but not a soft pudding" ... .. in short, when Mr. But the cravings are worse of a pregnant woman: D!!

Last Saturday afternoon started with this litany and in all honesty I did not know what preparagli then I get with my Nigella book and says here I have chosen, I want these you can do? Let's say that was magnanimous in fact chose the brownie of my adored Nigella but not the classic brownie brownie cheesecake but I've never tried and that has delighted! Fast to do something is so gorgeous ... we made it out almost a whole pan ... God makes them first and then coupling them: D!!

I accompanied this time with a delicious green tea flavored Acilia "Fairy Nest" Houjicha a Japanese green tea (leaves roasted specialty), Kukic roasted Japanese green tea (10%), Roman chamomile flowers, slivers of cocoa beans, chunks of white chocolate. ... I have to add up? I do not think so: D!! A special tea served in a set just as special as the tea of \u200b\u200b CHSGroup simple, linear and elegant! ! I invite you to visit their site you will find many wonderful items!!
The mold I used for the brownie is a 24x24 square mold Ballarini line The sweet life, the ideal preparation for this like all the molds Ballarini turning out perfect cakes ever! Here
But this time Mr. was satisfied and even without the addition of "but" then I assume that the tantissssssimo liked them!
Ps for those who do not know Mr. But he is my husband that every time I prepare something always adds the phrase has become a classic: good, but .... I have silenced this time here !!!!!!

Brownie with cream cheese by Nigella
125
dark chocolate 2 large eggs

200 g sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
75 g of flour with starch Molino Rossetto
125 g salted butter 1889 Fiandino Farms

For the cheesecake part

200 g of Philadelphia soft cheese or cottage cheese or

1 egg 1 tablespoon sugar 1 tablespoon flour


Melt butter with chocolate over low heat and let cool. Beat eggs with sugar add vanilla, chocolate with melted butter and flour. Pour the mixture into the pan lined with parchment paper. In another bowl Philadelphia beat the sugar, egg and flour and pour over the chocolate base and with the help of a toothpick, shape of the spiral, creating a marbled effect. Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes, must remain a little wet. Allow to cool for 10 minutes and cut the brownies into squares.

Girls missing my 12 days at the end of my contest "My cocotte" so do not tell me that there had warned: D!! Come on, you aspettooooooooo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment