Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ontartio Drivers Study Guide Rapid Share



SDC12326tisana


Now girls inaugurate a new column Tea Time and if you love tea, herbal teas, infusions and accompanied from pastries and tea worship services, then this is the book for you!
The idea came to me after the post of rose cakes where you spoke about my passion for the moments for a good cup of tea or hot chocolate with a good book in a blanket and some sweets and I read from post that many love to enjoy these moments, perhaps the most evenings after work when the house is finally quiet, or as you follow your favorite series. ... and then you go!
ones I am presenting today are new to me or my first homemade biscuits with a biscuit shot! When I found myself with the Marcato Biscuit in my hands I have to admit that a bit of fear of not being able to achieve came to me, but after a while and understood the type of dough that is used (must be a pastry soft "the classic shortbread" for instance). The recipe I used was in the recipe with cornmeal and I must admit that I enjoyed a world for those who want to build and equip you with this item I also suggest you only use aluminum pans and the parchment paper never otherwise do not adhere to the cookies baking. Of course, a delicious little touch was needed so I added a dash of chocolate in the center of each cookie.
The biscuits I accompanied them with an infusion of fennel and licorice nurture that has given my evening a touch of freshness in more !!!!!

biscuits with maize shoots
biscuits Ingredients: 80g butter, softened


80g icing sugar 2 egg yolks 125g
farina00
125 corn flour Molino Rossetto
1 / 2 teaspoon baking powder Pinch of salt

Lemon peel grated
Se occorre, mezza tazzina di latte
Versare le farine con il sale lo zucchero e il lievito in una terrina. Versare i tuorli e il burro precedentemente fuso e montare il tutto con un frullino poi con l’aiuto delle mani formare un panetto morbido ed omogeneo. Per chi non ha la spara biscotti potete mettere l’impasto in una sac a poche con al bocchetta preferita e creare i vostri biscotti altrimenti inserito l’impasto nella spara biscotti e procedete nella preparazione e cuoceteli a 180 gradi per 20 minuti

0 comments:

Post a Comment